The following areas can always use volunteers to help. If you are interested, please complete the form on the Volunteer page or call 979-265-8392.
Mosquito Chase-5K Run
1. Need help with set-up
2. Need people to help register
3. Need people to assist with timing.
BBQ Cook-off Committee
1. Need members to help with check-in, meat inspection, table monitoring, trash pick-up, crowd control, and award ceremony.
1. Need volunteers to sign up for at least three hour shifts. Mainly 7:00 PM-Midnight or 1:00 AM shifts. Prefer volunteers ages 21 and older, but Must be at least 18 years old.
Souvenir and/or Information Booth
1. Need volunteers to sign up for at least three hour shifts. Responsible for selling t-shirts an other memorabilia in Souvenir booth. The Information booth is helping guide visitors to various locations and handing out literature.
1. Hang banners/signage on festival grounds.
2. Erect temporary fencing at various locations.
3. Paint booths.
4. Preparation of pre-registration bags for contests.
5. Various logistical requirements.
6. T-shirt folding and inventory.
7. Other tasks as needed by staff or committees.
To sign up to volunteer please click on the link or QR code below:https://www.signupgenius.com/tabs/83c71d601a0c9e8c24-2021texas